This is sketch of my life, simple and not creative...
Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh…
Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Ali Arifin. You can call me with
everything you want. But, I recommend you to call me with Ali. Maybe it’s my
first time tell about myself in English. Why? Cause before it I am a student of
Islamic Boarding School that focus in Islamic Law. So, if you find some wrong,
please report it at comment.
Okay, this is me…
I was born 19 years ago on Indragiri Hilir. Do you know where is that?
Indragiri Hilir is one of towns in Riau, Sumatra Island. But, I have been
living in Surabaya - capital of East Java, since 1998, and grow at this city
too. Although My birthplace on Riau, but I am Javanese, original J. Because My parents,
both of them, Javanese.
I have big family, three brother, two sister and my parents who I love so
much - that so funny. Many People think have many child will give problem, but
that judgment is big false. According to my parent, have many child is blessed.
I also glad with this condition.
For now, my activity only at college. So boring? Of course yes..
Therefore, I try to find activities, like martial arts, organizational and many
more… (InsyaaLlah, ameen)
Oh yeah, I forget something.
You must know, where is I study now. Now I study at PENS (yeeeaayy). But
usually people mention it with EEPIS (Electronic Engineering Polytechnic
institute of Surabaya). I proud I can be accepted here, even though I still
hope can accepted at ITS… -_-
About my hobby, my hobby is… only me and god know . _ .
Ah anyway, I think that’s enough. If you want know me closer, you can
meet me directly.
And if you ever met me before, yes, that is me..
Thanks for your coming, be a good visitors – drop your comment and.. oh yeah, please correct this posting.
See you bye bye…
Wassalamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barokatuh.


first comment :)
ReplyDeletesee youu
ReplyDeleteSee you.. :)
Deletehi ali, visit my blog, please :)
ReplyDeleteriefkiatma.blogspot.com
oke my brother..
Deletewait the turn, i'll try to visit all...
you really have big family
ReplyDeletevisit my blog arifsatria09.blogspot.com
yes, but that still not enough..
Deletewait turn my bro, i'll try to visit all..
ali, visit my blog please. at faisalailiyul.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteoke faisa, i'll visit all of my friend's blog..
Deletei like it ali. violet
ReplyDeleteyeah, violet is my favorite, you too?
Deletedont forget to visit my blogggg see ya:))
ReplyDeletei'll never forget it ichaaa, insyaaLlah..
DeleteI don't know your identity with your account name :D
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. :D
DeleteDo you mean "Muhalaf Malvin"?
I'll answer it when you ask me at campus, someones have knew..
Do yoou like pink liii ,,,, thats very cute
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell..
DeletePINK??
It's violet bro..